Free Pre-64 Winchester Model 94

i would love to be the next owner of that fine firearm if that’s ok with you. pm me if you are interested

Wow! What an honor for someone to be able to keep a tradition going! Your uncle sounds like one helluva guy!

Reactions: sportyg
That's a special gun, please make sure it goes to the right home and somone that understands how signifcant it is. I would ask for it but I think it needs to go to a junior hunter and the heritage explained so the youth gains some knowledge of heritage in hunting. Good luck..

Reactions: sportyg
I’m probably not worthy, but what a cool gift. I’d like to get something like that to pass down to my daughters one day. My boy has zero interest.

Wow. Yeah I want it too, guess I'm down the list but I love these guns! My mom had one that became My brothers when she died. Such an amazing gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter527

I guess I would be third in line. I hunted with my grand fathers 30-30 , PM me if available.
well same here I have two grand daughters, teach them well.

Last edited:
Pm sent, we could get the lever action to a young deserving hunter using the podcast platform if you would like.

Yeah I 2nd the use of Ridge2Ridge as a method of choosing a youth. Either by a draw or by reviewing stories. My first rifle was the exact same, my dad picked it up for me for $75 when I was 10 or so.

Reactions: stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu