FREE - Thompson Contender .357 Mag Barrel

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
This is a barrel that a family member gave to me, when they changed out their Contender to another larger caliber barrel.

It is free to whomever wants to come pick it up, or pay for the shipping to send it to them.
If that is you, please send me a PM and we'll discuss. I presume a person can pre-pay for a shipping label, then send the other party a link to print it out or something. Whatever's clever.

This is a barrel that a family member gave to me, when they changed out their Contender to another larger caliber barrel.

It is free to whomever wants to come pick it up, or pay for the shipping to send it to them.
If that is you, please send me a PM and we'll discuss. I presume a person can pre-pay for a shipping label, then send the other party a link to print it out or something. Whatever's clever.
View attachment 38951
Where are u located?

West Garden Grove in North OC, close to the LA County border.

Um... close to where the 22Fwy and the 405Fwy intersect.

What a thoughtful thing to do. You da man.

I don't have a Contender, don't really see myself getting one. It's been just sitting here. Don't like interacting with 'tards from Craigslist. Would rather a fellow hunter get some use out of it.

Oh Man!! I cannot say thank you enough to @GUNDOGLOVER ! You sir... are a Gentleman!

Just wanted to let you know I really appreciated the gesture of you bringing over a cut of Elk as a thank you!

Realistically... The chances are very low that I'll ever be able to go on an Elk Hunt. And I'd heard that Elk was amazing, but kinda felt glum about the fact that I'd probably never be able to try some.

So I wanted to make sure to let you know that gesture meant a lot to me! So thank you!

You are very welcome. I have always told my daughter and now my grandkids, nothing in this world is free. Thanks for the contender barrel and enjoy the elk. Nothing better. John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu