Free type A Pass for a Vet

Nimrod

Sep 27, 2018
Greetings veterans and thank you for your service to our country! I think its great that you will have a special opportunity to get out after the waterfowl again. I ended the season with one extra type A pass and would love to pass it on to one of you. I offered it to a member on here earlier in the week but have gotten no response. I would really like to get it in the mail today to ensure a timely arrival. So, first one to pm me your address gets it. I hope you guys really slay them! Good luck and God bless, Mark

I have one extra Type A pass as well and would love to donate to one of our veterans. Please pm your address and I will mail out upon receipt.
I will be taking my grandsons out this weekend but they are juniors and do not need any passes.

Reactions: Svenny and Nimrod
Greetings veterans and thank you for your service to our country! I think its great that you will have a special opportunity to get out after the waterfowl again. I ended the season with one extra type A pass and would love to pass it on to one of you. I offered it to a member on here earlier in the week but have gotten no response. I would really like to get it in the mail today to ensure a timely arrival. So, first one to pm me your address gets it. I hope you guys really slay them! Good luck and God bless, Mark
Also have 2-passes that would donate

Nice John!
Mine is still available. I'm in Redlands. If anyone Is Travelling down the I - 10 to SJ or Wister and needs a free pass, let me know...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu