Froggin' 2020

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Got a call from my buddy Jeff about frog hunting...He had never done it before and I've been froggin' my whole life...Jeff had a good pond...So after a test run and a little early (8:30 pm)...He got the hang of it...And "gigged" his 1st bull frog...We ended up with twenty...Great eats coming up...:yum

.011.JPG016.JPG018.JPG021.JPG

On rare occasion we didnt succeed shecwould send us out to the chicken pen to catch a chicken and she would put it on the chopping block and we would laugh are lil asses off watching that chicken hop around without a head.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There bomb dredged in flour salt and pepper and browned up in a cast iron pan full of lard like grandma used to do. My wife always asks me how the hell you learn to cook so good and not measure stuff time stuff and can make stuff out whatever is in the kitchen. I always say I used to love watching grandma cook and be in the kitchen smelling her food cook.

There bomb dredged in flour salt and pepper and browned up in a cast iron pan full of lard like grandma used to do. My wife always asks me how the hell you learn to cook so good and not measure stuff time stuff and can make stuff out whatever is in the kitchen. I always say I used to love watching grandma cook and be in the kitchen smelling her food cook.

Amen

Reactions: CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu