Game Bags?

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Alright time to let the cat out of the bag on this one. I am working on game bags. Blaze orange synthetic, reflective logo/stripe, and reflective 550 blaze orange paracord. They will come in a 5 bag set and will fit bone in quarters for deer size game or a boned out elk. Really you only need 1-2 bags for deer depending on if you go bone out or not.

They are washing machine safe but really only need a soaking in water with oxi clean or something similar.

I have never understood white game bags. Once the deed is done and I am packing antlers I want to make sure I stick out like a sore thumb. This is my attempt to do that. Hopefully you will see some of us packing animals out with these over the next month. They should be available before Christmas.

So let me have it do you love them or hate them.
05B99284-F350-4FCF-8E5A-FB944A67DF39.jpegEF2B7D85-42CE-4E5F-82D7-0B8F7B317AD6.jpeg

Like them I currently use aragali game bags they are light and breathable. If yours are similar I would try them.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
I like the orange! What do these weigh? I run the caribou gear "muley". Seems like they could be a lot lighter ( I think its 1.5 pounds)

I'm looking for some sizes for elk quarters. Will these do? I got a cow elk hunt coming up I'm looking for some more bags.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

I'm looking for some sizes for elk quarters. Will these do? I got a cow elk hunt coming up I'm looking for some more bags.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
I am likely going to make two sizes. The ones shown will work for bone in deer size game and bone out elk/caribou. I think I am going to bring in bone in elk bags at the same time. I like deboning my animals they just pack better but it seems like a lot of people like to leave them bone in. Still working out the details.

I think the orange bags are the way to go, much safer to use. Smart move making those should be a big seller.

I am likely going to make two sizes. The ones shown will work for bone in deer size game and bone out elk/caribou. I think I am going to bring in bone in elk bags at the same time. I like deboning my animals they just pack better but it seems like a lot of people like to leave them bone in. Still working out the details.

For me, its mainly going to be because I'm close to a truck so I don't need to shed that extra weight.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu