Game camera recommendations???

coyotekid87

Aug 16, 2014
D11
Ok so my Big Bear cabin is right against the San Bernadino NF, and I have scouted a few cool spots up in the mountains. I was thinking of buying a couple of game cameras to set up in those areas but I do not know whats good. I don't want to break the bank, so does anyone have any recommendations on what is good but cost effective. Also, how long do the batteries last? I would be setting them up then coming back for them after about a week. Maybe two. Thanks guys

Bringing this up topic up again.
Looking for a couple game cams mine are like 7 years old want to upgrade. Not looking for the cellular ones always out of range. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tasco 33 bucks from Wal-Mart....Certainlly not the best, but work just fine

shopping

DSCF0010.JPG

Reactions: Juan

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu