Game processing in SD?

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
So we lost 2 that I used for many years now we only have Bisher's? Are they good? I need cut, wrap & grind but no sausage.

I really miss the guy that was in Alpine....

I've got 3 elk coming next month gotta plan now

Reactions: Dawnandusk
I went to Bishers one time back in 2015 before I got my own grinder and I can’t recommend it. I think I brought them 20 lbs and did 10 lbs burger and 10 lbs sausage and it was 75 bucks. It looked like it was run through a very coarse grind one time and that’s it.

Reactions: MAG 1
So we lost 2 that I used for many years now we only have Bisher's? Are they good? I need cut, wrap & grind but no sausage.

I really miss the guy that was in Alpine....

I've got 3 elk coming next month gotta plan now
I dropped off mine last weekend. First time using them so will see but honestly, not many options out there right now

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu