Larry come back......non of us like Gav........

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
I know I've been rough on you but please find a way to take your beating from the peanut gallery and move on.
You need to come back to tell more (shorter) stories.....lol......Hell! You know what I love about you, you take a beating here & hunting and you keep coming back for more, you don't give up so don't give up now.

Hope all is good in the Larry household!

He has been popping some squeekers and trying for coyotes and scouting some. Hope he gets some yotes out of a few areas.

Larry ain't coming back, looking at other forums there seems to be some unfriendly towards THIS forum. Which I don't understand. I don't understand how you can get so butt hurt over a hunting and fishing forum that you don't wanna participate anymore. I have had my ass handed to me a few times on this forum... Its the nature of the game. Sheesh....and why would you bad mouth another forum? WTF... planet earth has gone sideways....

Larry ain't coming back, looking at other forums there seems to be some unfriendly towards THIS forum. Which I don't understand. I don't understand how you can get so butt hurt over a hunting and fishing forum that you don't wanna participate anymore. I have had my ass handed to me a few times on this forum... Its the nature of the game. Sheesh....and why would you bad mouth another forum? WTF... planet earth has gone sideways....
Which other forums are unfriendly toward here?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu