Gear

G

Goyaałé

I have some tents for sale. I am a professional tattoo artist. I have had the honor of tattooing some military guys. I've done a lot of trades. I wish I could keep it all but my wife feels like I'm hoarding. Jajajjajajjajajajajajjaja and I am. I tend to over prep. AnywaysI have some one man Catoma IBNS tents no fly. And some Litefighter 2 man tents woodland camo . Complete with rain fly. They are all brand spanking new If anyone is interested shoot me a message.

BTW.. I noticed you write "jajaja" like Spanish speakers do. What's your original country of origin?

Reactions: Goyaałé
BTW.. I noticed you write "jajaja" like Spanish speakers do. What's your original country of origin?
America. I was born and raised in Imperial Valley. Spanish was my first language. I learned English went I started school. My mother was always working. I spent a lot of time with my grandmother. She was Apache. She mainly spoke Spanish. Some Apache. My story is a strange one. My family left the US in the mid 1800s and fled to Mexcio. When things got bad. Then fled back to the US when things got bad in Mexico. My great grandmother and grand were born in what is now Mexico before that lived in what is now Arizona & Sonora. I am Learning to speak Apache little by little.

Right on. I just noticed it because my first wife was from Central America (Gautemala) so for like ten years I spoke Spanish in the home almost exclusively. I had like 2 years of it in High School. Which helped a lot in the beginning. But I would always try to say what I wanted to say in Spanish first... then if smacked into a word or phrase I couldn't quite translate, I'd ask for her help in conjugating the tense of the verb, or in just what the heck was the corresponding noun in spanish. Or what was an equivalent phrase when there isn't a direct translation, as happens many times also.

And also... I helped her extensively when writing papers for college related stuff... so I got very familiar with spotting subtle phrasing error nuances that ESL people would commit... due to the differences is grammatical sentence structure between the two languages. And also little tattle-tale spelling errors that happen because of their spelling tendencies based off the pronunciation rules in Spanish being more stuck in their heads. Things like that.

Asi que no la tomes por broma o chiste. Te lo juro que este Gringo Gavacho si sabe hablar. Tambien conozco algunas frases en El Arabic y tambien Tagalog. Como he estado casado tambien con una de Inbanez/Egypto y ahorra una Filipina. Y todas eran bellas ;)

Last edited:
sch is looking for a new logo...... just saying

Right on. I just noticed it because my first wife was from Central America (Gautemala) so for like ten years I spoke Spanish in the home almost exclusively. I had like 2 years of it in High School. Which helped a lot in the beginning. But I would always try to say what I wanted to say in Spanish first... then if smacked into a word or phrase I couldn't quite translate, I'd ask for her help in conjugating the tense of the verb, or in just what the heck was the corresponding noun in spanish. Or what was an equivalent phrase when there isn't a direct translation, as happens many times also.

And also... I helped her extensively when writing papers for college related stuff... so I got very familiar with spotting subtle phrasing error nuances that ESL people would commit... due to the differences is grammatical sentence structure between the two languages. And also little tattle-tale spelling errors that happen because of their spelling tendencies based off the pronunciation rules in Spanish being more stuck in their heads. Things like that.

Asi que no la tomes por broma o chiste. Te lo juro que este Gringo Gavacho si sabe hablar. Tambien conozco algunas frases en El Arabic y tambien Tagalog. Como he estado casado tambien con una de Inbanez/Egypto y ahorra una Filipina. Y todas eran bellas ;)
Gracias. Te aprecio. Soy Americano por mas de mil años... Soy Americano de verdad

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I'll tell ya man.. one thing the Latinos have? They are crazy united in spirit man. The view others who are Latinos from other countries as Latinos first... as paisanos de otras paises de segundo.

I'll tell ya man.. one thing the Latinos have? They are crazy united in spirit man. The view others who are Latinos from other countries as Latinos first... as paisanos de otras paises de segundo.
I love to speak with people that have explored other cultures. To me it is truly a sign of one heart and intelligence. It is awesome to me that you speak more than one language. It speaks volumes of one's heart and mind. In my eyes anyway. Have a great day man. ✊

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I love to speak with people that have explored other cultures. To me it is truly a sign of one heart and intelligence. It is awesome to me that you speak more than one language. It speaks volumes of one's heart and mind. In my eyes anyway. Have a great day man.
You really appreciate others speaking a little bit if other languages? Ok. ?Donde estas mirando los venados? Exactamente. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

First thing you learn... once you start to speak another language... is how arrogant you were to assume that others were trying to talk about you in secret. They got their own lives and shizzle to deal with and ain't got time for your triflin' @ss.

Second thing you learn... is how badly people of lower education butcher the *uck out of their language! And also how different all the speech patterns and pronunciations can be for all the people from different countries and regions that speak that same language.

And then you start to reflect back on all the locallized speech patterns and pronunciations we have for speaking English throughout America, and ya start thinking about how difficult it must be for a new English speaker to be all like "What the *uck did he just say?" When hearing a much different accent.

It's kinda like... you gotta learn the language... THEN... you gotta re-learn the language and how it splinters-off into all these different accents of it! It's just a trip how humans are in that regard. And it's real cool to see how the expressions they come up with, and sayings... AND...what stand-up comedy sounds like when delivered in that other language!

I've some family members that strictly speak spanglish. It's hilarious. Some of them butcher the shit out all three. Spanish, English, & Spanglish jajjajajjajajja!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu