Get together

Bugsy71

Mar 5, 2017
Would anyone be interested in meeting up for coffee or whatever? Maybe swap tips or ideas? In really looking to get back into Hunting, Fishing anything outdoors. Four of our six want to learn also. Anyways I'm in Temecula so if anyone is up for it let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Todd1817
Would anyone be interested in meeting up for coffee or whatever? Maybe swap tips or ideas? In really looking to get back into Hunting, Fishing anything outdoors. Four of our six want to learn also. Anyways I'm in Temecula so if anyone is up for it let me know.

Yeah would love to meet up and pick your brains about California hunting. I do some fishing in California been mustly unsuccessful in my outings

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bugsy71
Yeah would love to meet up and pick your brains about California hunting. I do some fishing in California been mustly unsuccessful in my outings

Hehe. most hunting outings are "unsuccessful" untill you figure out what it's all about and realize hunting is about being outdoors, learning, shareing, studying and loving the wild and a whole lot more. Then suddenly every single outing is very successful and hey you might even catch a fish or kill an animal.

My brain is full of nothing but I'll share what I know

Reactions: TRICER
I know nothing and am willing to share also. You guys are local. I wouldn't mind meeting up as well.

Saturday or Sunday afternoons work for everyone interested? Anywhere strike anyone's fancy?

How about the first Sunday in May? Maybe 2 or 3?

Sorry I should have posted my schedule. I work on the weekends. 9am to around 5:30pm. 1:00pm-9:30pm Mon-Weds off Thurs and Fri. Still would love to meet up with local guys. It would be nice to speed up the learning curve!

Sorry I should have posted my schedule. I work on the weekends. 9am to around 5:30pm. 1:00pm-9:30pm Mon-Weds off Thurs and Fri. Still would love to meet up with local guys. It would be nice to speed up the learning curve!

Maybe a Friday night grab a pizza then

Yeah 2 or 3 works for me..... Or a Friday unemployed at the moment

Ok either works for me so if Friday is good let's do that so everyone who expressed interest can come. So what time works well and do you all want to grab dinner, coffee, beer? How about the first Friday in May?

Yep just need a time that works in good with just grabbing some coffee

Cool I figure grab some coffee how's 5 sound there's a Starbucks off Winchester rd and Jefferson pretty big one. On a positive there are three gun stores within two miles.

I hate to have to say this but guys be VERY careful talking hunting or guns in a starbucks. they are in no way pro free American. get a table out side or in a dark corner. :)

Just an idea but there are many tables outside. I'm open to any other suggestions

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu