Got the new Boomstick

Hahaha...that rig looks familiar. Stelar group with factory ammo. You know Lungpopper, you have set yourself up now. We know the gun shoots, and it shoots well. Your reloading prowess will either shine or tank when we see the final group from the reloading bench. The cat's out of the bag!

Nice rig Darryl. Cant wait to shoot it! Well done.

Hahaha...that rig looks familiar. Stelar group with factory ammo. You know Lungpopper, you have set yourself up now. We know the gun shoots, and it shoots well. Your reloading prowess will either shine or tank when we see the final group from the reloading bench. The cat's out of the bag.

Nice rig Darryl. Cant wait to shoot it! Well done.
I’m building a concrete cast of the rifle now. Gonna take all the human error out of it. Should be able to improve on the group next go around.

Reactions: NBK
Many say, few do

Bill, I’ll break that bench gun off with my budget 6.5 creed at 1k with factory loads......

And smash 2” wide spoons all day in my float tube. Your American River ain’t got Sh$& on Wister.

#KeepWisterGreat

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu