Grandpa Hatchet Dumps a Dandy...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
My 84 year old Dad put a nice side shot on this large bodied Buck on day 4 of the hunt. Side shots do work 16ers...just happy I could stand there as usual and do absolutely nothing....Grandpa is a fckn stud...just bummed the boys had to get back yesterday and missed it...3 generations of Hatchets...nothing's safe..

.Screenshot_20220817-000423.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-220331.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-220331.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20220817-000524.png
    Screenshot_20220817-000524.png
    1 MB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
My 84 year old Dad put a nice side shot on this large bodied Buck on day 4 of the hunt. Side shots do work 16ers...just happy I could stand there as usual and do absolutely nothing....Grandpa is a fckn stud...just bummed the boys had to get back yesterday and missed it...3 generations of Hatchets...nothing's safe..
That is awesome, congratulations!

Reactions: HATCHET1
Ya..the old man is pretty cool..all the way from New Mexico to come hunt a few days with me and the grand kids..even throwing the SHAKA up in the first pic for you Haole,s

Kill deer period...that old timer has hammered an ungodly amount of mammals in his life..good to have him out for another on his 84th...he,s my favorite .

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Apple don't fall far from the tree...I stacked him! Ha!!!

Ya..the old man is pretty cool..all the way from New Mexico to come hunt a few days with me and the grand kids..even throwing the SHAKA up in the first pic for you Haole,s
Where abouts in New mexico does he preside ? Half of my ancestors from around 1769 set roots there. My favorite state to hang out and maybe in the end game to preside in.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Where abouts in New mexico does he preside ? Half of my ancestors from around 1769 set roots there. My favorite state to hang out and maybe in the end game to preside in.
Albuquerque..He left Ca about 40 years ago and never looked back...has a nice little spread about 25 miles outside of there...

Thanks bro..made my decade getting him back out to pull the trigger....gonna actually boil that skull out and save it ....hope it's not his last ..Kleenex please .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu