Great season

That’s a lot of ducks! Great job we had a pretty good season but not as good as yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome duck photos Brian. Good to here you had a nice season.

Nice job guys, plaster city never fails

Lol. Hunting for the regulars is just as hard as the hunt itself, maybe more. :yum here's hoping to do just that though.
I'm from la, which means I can't even hunt ants here, let alone any game. Trying to find good friends to join individually or as a group and go after different games at different times. Duck season may be over but its never over for boar. Came twice south to Cleveland national Forest. Bone dry, deserted. No deer, boar, Turkey. Just squirrel. I hope a couple of you guys are interested. After all, this is what this site is supposed to be about. I'll go anywhere in so cal from SD to Bakersfield, and ocean to east san Bernardino, and anywhere in between. Don't do archery . Can't wait to put some rounds through my new Howa 1500 chassis 308.
Thanks dudes and dudets. Hit me up

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Hunting buddies, new hunting partner's. Life long buddies are sometimes hard to find when new.
Takes time and trust.
Some of my best friends are like minded people I friended by hunting with them.
My best friends.

Reactions: ihunt
Hunting buddies, new hunting partner's. Life long buddies are sometimes hard to find when new.
Takes time and trust.
Some of my best friends are like minded people I friended by hunting with them.
My best friends.
Agree fully. To gain trust both ways I think it requires kicking the tires, so to say. It's a matter of getting together to see how it goes. I'm normally pretty chill

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu