Griner freed, Marine left behind!

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Russian played us (Biden) like a fiddle...This was pure politics to ensure the Woke & LBGTQABCWXYZ vote........................ :mad:

Absolutely true
It’s for the vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
While the Marine vet had the US govt. behind him, she had the NAACP, the LGBTQ org. and woman's rights groups behind her. Easy to see who has the power.

Watching us celebrate identity politics while freeing her from Russia is particularly disturbing. Apparently 100,000,000 deaths from the Soviet Union because of those same politics is a lesson lost on people unfortunately.

While the Marine vet had the US govt. behind him, she had the NAACP, the LGBTQ org. and woman's rights groups behind her. Easy to see who has the power.
you forgot to also mention Jill Biden, Nancy Pelosi and other that I won't mention.... LOL

you forgot to also mention Jill Biden, Nancy Pelosi and other that I won't mention.... LOL
Agreed, but I was specifically referring to the three groups which all garner special political favor for fear of a political party being attacked as an anti.

Reactions: sportyg
Well , lets see. Canadian Born ex marine with British, Canadian and US citizenship arrested in 2018.
I am going to guess the Russians did not want to take a deal for him but they were ok releasing the Ball player which IMO deserved to be arrested for stupidity.
Whit that said, why is this guy still in jail since 2018? who was the president then? and why did the US president at the time never mentioned his name? No one seems to care. Quite frankly i doubt Trump gave a crap about this guy too...But hey it seems perfect to blame sleepy Joe.

Well , lets see. Canadian Born ex marine with British, Canadian and US citizenship arrested in 2018.
I am going to guess the Russians did not want to take a deal for him but they were ok releasing the Ball player which IMO deserved to be arrested for stupidity.
Whit that said, why is this guy still in jail since 2018? who was the president then? and why did the US president at the time never mentioned his name? No one seems to care. Quite frankly i doubt Trump gave a crap about this guy too...But hey it seems perfect to blame sleepy Joe.
Valid point, but I don't recall there being as big a stink about him back then as there has been about the BB player. Every special interest group with a bone to pick was all over this one. Another point, we as nobodies have zero idea what is going on behind the scene.

Despicable act by this administration. DEA worked hard to put a case together and to successfully Sting Viktor Bout only to have Mr. Potato Head release him in return for an Anti American clown.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu