GROSS!!

My first reaction to reading "GROSS" was anticipating a pic of Rosie O'Donnel... instead I'm glad to admire this mean Tusker.

Reactions: DirtHunter
Pretty bad...i always tell them shoot the sow...but nope...everybody wants to shoot the boy with jacked up teeth..have not found a tooth stew i like yet...gross indeed.

Reactions: Smokey58
A few years back, me brother was pig hunting NE of Santa Barbara and was hoping for a tasty young pig. Instead he encountered a big nasty scarred Boar that charged him, so he shot him. Fast forward, he marinated Mr. Pig for 24 hours for our Christmas dinner but it turned out just as nasty as he looked. We settled for a wild turkey which was delicious but there was not enough to go around since we were counting on tasty "Lechon".

Very true!! Ive tasted 3 dicked billy goats that have been better...them old boars are just plain nasty..

Can’t stand them damn things either. Good job on taking them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got back from a western Texas pig hunt but none of my stands saw any pigs, a colleague was lucky and got a 250 pounder one night and the next night on another stand he got a 150 pounder. One guy got 2 coyotes and one guy a giant raccoon. I counted about 30 deer both white tail and Mulie and about 30 turkeys. Oh yeah, I got to shoot a scoped Barretts 50 cal and hit my target at 450 yards. Brutal drive but with 3 drivers bearable...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu