Guy with crossbow

You can obtain a disability permit that will allow you to use a crossbow for archery in California. The Fish and Game site is down right now so I couldn't validate 100% but unless it has changed this year it can be a legal method of take. Got to get a doctor to sign off and do some paperwork.

Reactions: Goyaałé
Thought it was weird for a second. Them went about my business. When I got back the the car there was the guys car I assume. Also 1 US forest dept truck. And what looked like an unmarked law enforcement truck.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
You can obtain a disability permit that will allow you to use a crossbow for archery in California. The Fish and Game site is down right now so I couldn't validate 100% but unless it has changed this year it can be a legal method of take. Got to get a doctor to sign off and do some paperwork.

This is true.

I know that guy If you see in M laguna is good afriend almost 64 old , have disability on shoulders so he cant open a bow, he hunt with the bow before but never again , he also not kill any deer on this season and he have A22 and G10 I think, good guy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu