Hello from Montana...2019

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Internet sucks at my cousins...So, sometimes I'll have to either rewrite, copy & paste, or try to repost numerous times...Cloudy tonight and the signal is strong...lol

Well, not a lot going on since I got here other than to hunt with my camera...Tomorrow, I'll see what OTC tags are left for deer...Sept 1st is the dove opener, but grouse, huns, and sharpies open too...Treading water

ps...Those sheds are just how I found them.

pss...What a Wal-Mart should look like...lol

.028.JPG050.JPG085.JPG105.JPG016.JPG021.JPG032.JPG068.JPG059.JPG020.JPG

Ugh... it's soo demasculinating to see this shining example of what the inside of a Wal-Mart can look like... then to think about the neutered BS here at home.

Reactions: Dawnandusk and Zak
Good luck sir. Enjoy the weather it’s hot n humid over here.

Stevo..our end game is whitefish , have a casa on flathead that is in the works....it cant come soon enough...thats a heck of a deal right there you posted for a CA guy looking to get out of hell ..

Reactions: ilovesprig
CA sucks...period...get in and get out..made a fantastic living there ..cant complain about that...but going to a public shitter where there is a gender neutral sign out front was enough for me and my children...that and a billion other slap dick ignorant laws and ordinances...i,ll take cold any day..jesus..im in 110 +heat 4 months a year...LOL..

CA sucks...period...get in and get out..made a fantastic living there ..cant complain about that...but going to a public shitter where there is a gender neutral sign out front was enough for me and my children...that and a billion other slap dick ignorant laws and ordinances...i,ll take cold any day..jesus..im in 110 +heat 4 months a year...LOL..
What?

How cold does it get .
What are the precautions..
Ding bat
Dude..do not go as far as calling yourself a ding bat..you truly have a question, i can answer that..its pretty cold. Dress warm. HA!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu