hello I'm new to hunting and was looking for advice as to were to start hunting jack rabbits near san Diego.

abe124

Jan 28, 2021
I live in northern san Diego and would like help in planning my first hunting trip. if the virus was not a thing I would have asked to meet up and have someone who is willing to teach me the rope. but now to be safe I would just like two know were I could start looking for any promising spots and any advice on what I should take with me.

Download onxmaps it’s the best tool available for finding where to hunt. Once downloaded there will be yellow areas marked BLM. BLM land holds the most jack rabbits in San Diego. Look for desert sreas with lots of cactus and there will be jacks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu