Hiring Thread

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
I thought I would start a hiring thread for those looking for a change of scenery, new positions. Sure google / linkedin does the same thing but I would rather hire other hunters.

Here is San Diego, General Atomics is hiring! If you are interested apply using the link below.

I thought I would start a hiring thread for those looking for a change of scenery, new positions. Sure google / linkedin does the same thing but I would rather hire other hunters.

Here is San Diego, General Atomics is hiring! If you are interested apply using the link below.

Nice @JakeSCH! My uncle worked for GA for 22 years. Great company.

Reactions: JakeSCH
If I were not an elder and retired not mention a DA Vet, I'd jump on the GA supply job.

Oh no not another one. Hopefully you work on the B not the A lol

We are looking for boat mechanics. Job in Point Loma now and in Seal Beach in a few months. Work Grade10 pm me if interested and I will give you the details

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu