Hog hunting success.

Irvine

Oct 28, 2011
Hunted hogs last week with a few friends from work. We had 8 hunters in camp and killed 7 hogs. Not bad considering most of my coworkers had never hunted before. Gonna make this an annual event.2EAEF820-C772-499E-8E61-000AD06C6219.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, what outfitter did you use

Reactions: Irvine
Hogs Wild in Coalinga. They went above and beyond to get us opportunities! 4 guys guiding us the entire time. Two nice cabins to sleep in, showers, grills to use, etc.
This was my third trip here and I have been successful every trip.
Highly recommend!

Ahh!! The old hogs wild!! Nice...that place has been around Along time...good to see they are still at it.

Reactions: Irvine
Ahh!! The old hogs wild!! Nice...that place has been around Along time...good to see they are still at it.
Yes. First two times were archery hunts. Probably 20 years ago or so. I’m 3 for 3 at Hogs Wild!

Lary is a cool old timer to talk to. Joe and McCray are good young men too.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu