House in Poway

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Lol it is not on the market yet because it is currently being repainted and bathrooms remodeled.

Hit me up if you want to live in a 4 bed, 2 bath house near Poway High School that has a year around creek with crawfish for the low low price of $1,150,000 for an SCHer. It sits on half an acre and completely remodeled with 3 car garage. Will probably hit the market first week of January for 1.25 mil

No... Poway is better with you and your family here!

Where are you guys moving to?

BTW... I got a report of 20-30 turkeys near Old Coach Rd. Pretty close to you.

Reactions: sportyg and JakeSCH
Yeah I live next to old coach, i've seen some nice bucks around here too. Well I will probably end up staying somewhere between Poway / Santee / Escondido but we plan to rent.

I love home ownership and my house but I want to cash out and invest the money else where instead of having all my money tied up in a single investment.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
We just cashed out our house in Ramona and are living in our motorhome. Been house hunting for about 2 months now with no luck. Good luck with the sale Jake

Reactions: JakeSCH
Lol it is not on the market yet because it is currently being repainted and bathrooms remodeled.

Hit me up if you want to live in a 4 bed, 2 bath house near Poway High School that has a year around creek with crawfish for the low low price of $1,150,000 for an SCHer. It sits on half an acre and completely remodeled with 3 car garage. Will probably hit the market first week of January for 1.25 mil

Had me with "crawdads in the creek"...Practically giving it away...Will you take a check....lol

Had me with "crawdads in the creek"...Practically giving it away...Will you take a check....lol

I would prefer a wire. Lol

Good luck Jake. I grew up in that area and my folks still live right near Poway HS, also with a crawdad creek lol. We were a road south of Del Poniente.

Thanks! It is honestly tough because we love the neighborhood and put a ton into the house...but we are considering home schooling so staying in this neighborhood isn't as high on the list as when we bought.

Thanks! It is honestly tough because we love the neighborhood and put a ton into the house...but we are considering home schooling so staying in this neighborhood isn't as high on the list as when we bought.
That's awesome.. we've been homeschooling even before COVID and it's great. Let me know if you need anything in that regard.

Reactions: JakeSCH

Jake homeschooling works great. Rem graduated GCU #2 is going to BSU and #3 she's 14 and strait A at palomar
All home schooling

Sad thing about Cali is you can sell for a lot more then you bought it for but then what ?? You can only downsize so much . My house has gained 100k in 4 years but new houses are the same or more , only way to come out ahead is move north or out of Cali . Curious as to what your gonna do for investments ??

Sad thing about Cali is you can sell for a lot more then you bought it for but then what ?? You can only downsize so much . My house has gained 100k in 4 years but new houses are the same or more , only way to come out ahead is move north or out of Cali . Curious as to what your gonna do for investments ??
Yup. I built my house 20 years ago. If I sold it and bought a cheap tract house in town my tax base would be higher ( like double) than I pay now. Only way I can sell it would be to move out of state.

Most of it will be in the stock market. I have learned a lot this year, but if we take proceeds from it and invest even low rate of returns will pay for rent of a similar home. We may even use a portion of it to purchase a business.

Reactions: Bigfin

I hope this is a joke but if its not good luck with the sale.

Out in desert hot springs, however to build a house like mine now will run about 207/210. that would be a 4 bed 2 bath 2 car garage financed with USDAR, their rates are lower them FHAIMG_20191223_165317 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu