How About Some D-16 Bucks From the past

A couple more pix....Areas with a high density of bucks will have rubs like this.....Much like white-tail are many of our east county deer.....Deer beds and Engleman acorns....Also, fire is good....Sad when people lose their homes, but for deer and wildlife in general, it is great for habitat....This buck was walking thru still smoking embers after the Witch Creek fire blew thru Black Cyn.

.IMG_4763.JPGSquirrels,turkeys, & deer 7-4-12 027.JPGdeer 8-7-13 054.JPGducks,doves,pheasants & deer 11-10 &11 2007 025.jpgfire 2007 015.jpgIMG0438_049.jpg067.JPG032.JPG

Brian,

Great 1st buck.....What kind of hunting boots are those?.....lol.....Blisters from walking so far?.....;)

LOL! I believe I changed my shoes to go get my camera...remember when we used to have a Camera and a phone that had a cord attached to the wall. Lol!

LOL! I believe I changed my shoes to go get my camera...remember when we used to have a Camera and a phone that had a cord attached to the wall. Lol!

Heck....I remember when we had party lines and slides for pictures......lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu