Hunt today

I hunted this AM, saw mt. Quail, chipmunks , turkeys lots of different birds but the only deer I saw was on the way in and had to brake hard to keep from hitting it. On my way to EC a couple months ago I just nudged a Doe with my front bumper, 3rd ones a charm

Cleveland? I had an oddly similar morning

I hunted this AM, saw mt. Quail, chipmunks , turkeys lots of different birds but the only deer I saw was on the way in and had to brake hard to keep from hitting it. On my way to EC a couple months ago I just nudged a Doe with my front bumper, 3rd ones a charm
I like your way of thinking...make sure the tank is full..the AC is cold and the brakes are good!! I see good things in your future.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
I like your way of thinking...make sure the tank is full..the AC is cold and the brakes are good!! I see good things in your future.

It was not this am, I didn’t see any thing, the scrub jays and Acorn wood peckers weren’t even out Maybe next wed, shot gun shooting sporting clays Sun and fishing mon oh well

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu