Hunters Education

Muley Buck

Apr 22, 2020
DFW is now offering complete classes online due to "Covid-19". It's cheaper than a traditional class and way more convenient. I have my boys doing it now, as it's sure to go away at some point. I figured I'd spread the word here and hopefully people will capitalize on it, I sure am.

hunter-ed.com

Thanks MB....It's already been posted (twice)….A good way to see what has already been posted is to just click on NEW POSTS....That way you see all postings on all threads.

Thanks again

Reactions: Muley Buck
Gotcha. I did look, obviously not as diligently as I should have. Sorry bout that. I typically do try not to make double or in this case, triple posts. I was eager to get the word out.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu