I found this interesting press dimensional reload data any thoughts or comments

I want to get a Prazi Press next. I run a Forster COAX right now and really like it but........
Very Impressive , Have to give it to the Germans for design, and precision. holding .001 total runout on sheet metal brass is impressive. ya I think in the future I would spend $900. but at last I don't do precision bench shooting, so I would get it just because it's a beautiful precise piece of equipment. Jesus I watched how smooth the reloading process was. to build one assembly would cost thousands of dollars. I know I estimate the cost of expensive aircraft parts. I am really impressed. Before I retired I should have purchased some machining equipment. I basically got burned out. I should at least got a small precision bench tool room lathe and a precision mill so much can be made. I could have made all my gages, any accessories.

I have learned so much in the last few weeks, can't wait to get the rest of my equipment to start reloading and target practice to try it out, at my age be happy with hitting the target. :yum

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu