I HATE CROWS & RAVENS!!!!!!

Ravens are cool
All crows must die

Why don’t they just load trailers full of turkeys and release them in the mountains like they do with trout at the lakes? I wish they did that with bucks the week before the deer opener!

I think Ravens are cool

Ravens are the worst...Bigger, stronger than crows, and will destroy any egg or baby of any kind of game/song bird...Also animals like rabbits.

Crows are now claimed to be migratory...Hence, their protection (season & limit)...There are now giant "murders" of crows living locally...Devastating to our local bird populations.

I saw this video a couple months ago..they definitely know what they are doing..

I still think our national bird should be the wild turkey..Ben Franklin was onto something..only lost by 1 vote to the bald eagle..

So, if Turkey was the nation bird rather than the Eagle, would you insult someone by, saying, hey you eagle you. Think about this , if Turkey were the national bird, there would be no turkey season.

I saw this video a couple months ago..they definitely know what they are doing..

I still think our national bird should be the wild turkey..Ben Franklin was onto something..only lost by 1 vote to the bald eagle..
Dang it I disagree with you for once lol. EAGLE ALL THE WAY BRO OVER SOME JIVE TURKEY LOL.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu