Idaho help

Jacobo2012

Oct 27, 2018
Hello all has anyone ever hunted the sawtooth a tag in Idaho? Or know anyone who has? Units 33 34 35 and 36 thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just joined SCH so I'm seeing this late. I hunted that zone for the first time year. My first time ever bow hunting elk (or any species for that matter). Did you hunt it this year?

I just joined SCH so I'm seeing this late. I hunted that zone for the first time year. My first time ever bow hunting elk (or any species for that matter). Did you hunt it this year?

I did not ended up tradin in the tag for a cow tag how did it go for you

It went pretty well. I hunted 10 days and didn't harvest but had several really good days of calling action and I learned a ton. Called in 2 really good bulls one morning when I was solo; definitely could have capitalized on those if I had a buddy shooting. Have you gone on your cow hunt yet?

Reactions: Jacobo2012
It went pretty well. I hunted 10 days and didn't harvest but had several really good days of calling action and I learned a ton. Called in 2 really good bulls one morning when I was solo; definitely could have capitalized on those if I had a buddy shooting. Have you gone on your cow hunt yet?

Wow so it sounds like it’s a pretty good unit would you hunt it again? Which unit did you end up hunting? Yes cow hunting went very well! I got one my buddy got one and he also shot an antelope buck!

Reactions: spencerlillywhite
I was in 36 but might actually hunt a different unit next year if I get the tag for that zone. Great work on the cows and the antelope! was that also the same zone?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu