Idaho Non Resident hunts

It was in the mid 40's last year as far as I know. I am sure this year will be over 50K in line. I landed 2,900.

Such a shit show... ID needs to just make it a draw and at least allow for party apps. Couldn't get in with the website down prior to 9:00am and got kicked to back of line. I'm at 17k, buddy's got in right at the wire via the app and is around ~2k.. hoping to hunt together but we'll see

Such a shit show... ID needs to just make it a draw and at least allow for party apps. Couldn't get in with the website down prior to 9:00am and got kicked to back of line. I'm at 17k, buddy's got in right at the wire via the app and is around ~2k.. hoping to hunt together but we'll see
My dad is there also. The good news is, at this pace, it will only be 94 hours before its your turn.

• Haha
Reactions: sdolan617 and Zak
What a joke. I was there right at the wire to log in to the waiting room and the system apparently couldn't handle the volume. Took me a dozen trys to log in. Finally got in, but at 21K. Now it says that the line is paused to make sure the system is working properly. Total s#!t show!

I'm in. Was 2,900 the only tag(s) I wanted are gone. Looks like we're going else where. Bummer.

Incase your wondering what elk tags are still available as of 10 mins ago, from my buddy with 2k number… the list on the queue page is apparently slow to update

Attachments

• 99BAFE5A-1DD5-45A5-A6DC-C8D0CAFE52EA.jpeg
    99BAFE5A-1DD5-45A5-A6DC-C8D0CAFE52EA.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 19
  • E9DC83B9-F40D-4A2F-8C90-B18FD9AD8033.jpeg
    E9DC83B9-F40D-4A2F-8C90-B18FD9AD8033.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 8B807F05-E051-4EAF-A249-8C7989F203A2.jpeg
    8B807F05-E051-4EAF-A249-8C7989F203A2.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 70B8A8DF-FC48-4104-AF3C-0CD464C64D8C.jpeg
    70B8A8DF-FC48-4104-AF3C-0CD464C64D8C.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 17
I was 7600. Just closed my browser. I hunted the Palisades this year it’s tough but got the tag at reduced cost. Where to next? I’m interested in NM anyone have any info personally I want to do early archery, but buddies probably want rifle? Also any info on a good guide out there.

I was 7600. Just closed my browser. I hunted the Palisades this year it’s tough but got the tag at reduced cost. Where to next? I’m interested in NM anyone have any info personally I want to do early archery, but buddies probably want rifle? Also any info on a good guide out there.
I have a great guide named Justin. And can get you a few local recommendations on him. Including myself 6 different people have used him that I know and most have been back 2-5 times now.

Bummer - wasn't able to score the same unit as my buddy with a better queue # so it looks like I'm rolling solo.

At least I have a deer tag in my pocket now.... we'll see how the rest of the draws go

Same experience as everyone else... Crashes and then the wait. Was 10xxx in line. Finally got in and got a deer tag.

I had to go to work and logged in on my phone and lost about 10k places in line. Hopefully it will keep its pace till I get home.

It’s like the late rounds in the fantasy draft, Arizona Archery moving up though.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu