iLovesprig joined Ridge2Ridge OutDoors Podcast!

stikbrandon

Apr 8, 2012
escondido
Look for the audio release to hit the internet starting tomorrow.

We had an awesome podcast this morning with fellow SCH member and local legend Steve iLovesprig!

The podcast went long and will be released in 2-3 episodes M-T-W. He gives insight on various and wide ranging topics from public land habbitat from north county down to the boarder, new hunter issues and learning curve, the forky gene, predators, the true story on pigs in so cal and everything in between.

The video versions take longer to upload and sync so expect the video versions later in the week and will be posted to the YouTube channel. The audio versions will be posted to iTunes, podbean and YouTube as well.

YouTube: Ridge2Ridge OutDoors

ITunes: Ridge2Ridge OutDoors

Podbean: Ridge2Ridge OutDoors

.E670B32B-5DA3-4586-922C-7789952B39E1.jpeg7A4C0039-7940-46D4-A85B-52BF4647C895.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

stikbrandon

Apr 8, 2012
escondido
Stoked for this podcast to drop Brandon.

You and me both Drew,

it was great getting insight on our backcountry and to hear the knowledge that had been accumulated over the years from Steve, It was priceless. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Steve took time out of his day to come and join the Ridge2Ridge crew to help others understand some of the issues facing us as hunters and to pass on some knowledge for the fellow hunters new and seasoned.

I will be posting links once it drops so everyone can find it with out issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: msailor

stikbrandon

Apr 8, 2012
escondido
Brandon & Patrick,

Thanks for having me on....It was a blast.

ps...John...Nice meeting you as well.

Anytime Steve !

You are A Wealth of knowledge and we are excited to share your experiences and insight on our platform!

You are a true reflection of an American sportsman that walks the walk and gives back to the community in a positive way through your Stewardship.

See you in August for some Waterfowl Talk!

Truduct

Dec 20, 2014
I told Brandon he needs to just tell everyone Steve is Ted Nugent, probably get like a 1,000 subscribers. Steve you seriously have the same voice as Uncle Ted on air.

Strong work guys. Ready for the next one tomorrow. Crazy about Gen’s kid and the lion, what a close call!

Last edited by a moderator: