Imperial Shrimp

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
1Lbs. fresh shrimp, shelled and deveined.
1/2 tsp salt
1.5 tsp cornstarch
2 cup oil for deep frying
1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
2 scallion, chopped fine
2 TBSP fresh ginger, chopped fine
1/4 cup catsup
1/4 chicken stock
1 TBSP sugar
1 TBSP sherry
2TBSP chili paste with garlic
Cut shrimp into halfs lengthwise, or not, add salt and cornstarch. Mix well with hand.
Heat oil to 400 deg. in wok. deep fry shrimp 1 min. remove shrimp drain off all but 2 TBSP oil reduce to 300 deg.. Stir
-fry onions, scallions and ginger for 1 min. Add catsup, stock and sugar. bring to boil. Return shrimp to mixture, add chili paste with garlic, stir-fry briskly 1 min. at 425 deg.

Beyond my technical abilities. I would be happy to text video to anyone who wants to message me their phone number. Then they can post it. Best I can do. Video really does it justice.

Tried posting using my phone, it shows up on phone but not here while on computer???????????????????????????

i fixed it for you......
so i tried a new plugin and its not working on every platform for directly uploaded videos. Its still best to upload your videos to youtube and post the link here. they auto display and work on every platform

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER
Looks good...

Although when I first saw this I thought you meant the shrimp were from the Imperial Valley. At which point I would've questioned your health if they were plucked out of the Alamo if that were possible.
as in Mandarin Chinese

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu