Imperial Wildlife Area Wister Unit

Snowgun

Aug 22, 2018
FYI
We have started our fall flooding and getting our green feed units ready for planting, the area is already holding a couple thousand ducks, Please be ADVISED that the AREA ROADS ARE CLOSED access is only permitted to the parking lots only until October 7th, then the entire Area is closed. Persons that have received a camp ground reservation may begin to move in October 6th, your campground number is painted on your site. Please follow all road signs carefully so you don't end up in an area where you don't get stuck, get lost or get a citation all parking lot roads are marked, Looking forward to a good season and seeing all of you at Wister
Thanks
RF

Thanks Rick,

Time to do your last minute scouting boys.....And don't forget to put in those reservation apps for the season, if you want a chance at the opener.....Must be in at least 14 days in advance (Oct. 20th).

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Thanks for the heads up Me and the boys apps are in for the opener and a few Wednesday’s. In November. For now I have to leave the weekends open for deer. Excited to get the body’s back down to wister.
View attachment 36248
How exciting good luck and fortune to all you duck hunters.
Some day I may try it again.
I guess I got spoiled in the old days walking down the river hunting duck
In old Mexico.
Longbow

So Rick is it wet down there yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu