Is anyone up for coffee this week?

I'm with WaterDawg, based out of OC. If you guys ever come north of the Continental divide, count me in.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Right now I have to get my act together. With my vehicles.
I can't make any promises.
But I'm will try to make it.

Steve we good now?
I am on dam cheap cell
Phone that's hard to type on.
Crap I am all ways getting my self in hot water.
No freaking Internet.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Right now I have to get my act together. With my vehicles.
I can't make any promises.
But I'm will try to make it.

Steve we good now?
I am on dam cheap cell
Phone that's hard to type on.
Crap I am all ways getting my self in hot water.
No freaking Internet.

All good, Lee

Sound's like a good time. I can do mid week week in Ramona just let me know what time. Kountry kitchen is the best in town 11:00 a.m work's. Let me know and I'll find someone to take care of my wife while I'm gone for couple hour's

Wish I could make it. But I will be stuck in our region ops center doing secret squirrel stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the middle of everybody! Anyone out near Riverside, Perris, Temecula?

Reactions: BIGCIM
Steve and Phil, it was nice to see you today. Mike, it was nice to meet you.
I had a good time. I appreciate you sharing your experience. I hope we can continue meeting in the future. My goal is one day to be the one that share my knowledge with new hunters.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu