Its go time duckers...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Bull wapiti beware....boy#2 packing the big iron and is gonna hunt you mean like...kid played middle linebacker for 8 years and has that crazy left eye thing going on like his mama....spike or better i fear will be on the hit list...kid is heavy on the trigger..just hoping the truck or quad will be near when he does the deed...im getting a rash just thinking about the potential pack out if not....uggh..wish us luck fellas..7days of mayhem about to begin...20201125_140822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed the rifle rest is not mounted on sideview mirror. Must be traveling mode.
Got 2 pack mules with me...strong backs...weak minds!! Dont think we,ll need that rest this trip...but you never lnow...we prepared!!

Good luck, Matty….#2 has always been my fav.... :blush:
Stevo...hes my favorite too!! Especially since he drew a bull tag with 1 point!! I have 7 and cant draw Dyck!!! ALICE DYCK!! We leave after the feast this afternoon....opening day is tommorow...#2 and #3 have some work to do!! Damn i miss #1...and am so very proud of him..going on week 4 of bootcamp...that boy is a stud!! In his letter he sent he mentioned his brothers and said "whatever you do guys..dont F off that elk!!" I like that boy alot!! Ha!

Hahaha. You lost me a Duckers. Didn’t pay attention to this post till I got weak.
Good luck.
Yup...the mear mention of a duck can do that to guy..LOL...i cant wait till all this large mammal killing is done so i can get back to the real hunting..DUCKS!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Standing by for the finish. I’m sure the brother in boot camp wishes he was there with you all

Reactions: HATCHET1
Stevo...hes my favorite too!! Especially since he drew a bull tag with 1 point!! I have 7 and cant draw Dyck!!! ALICE DYCK!! We leave after the feast this afternoon....opening day is tommorow...#2 and #3 have some work to do!! Damn i miss #1...and am so very proud of him..going on week 4 of bootcamp...that boy is a stud!! In his letter he sent he mentioned his brothers and said "whatever you do guys..dont F off that elk!!" I like that boy alot!! Ha!
Where's your boy at for boot camp ?

Reactions: HATCHET1
Morning hunt complete...3 cows observed..snow that only got worse as the Morning went on...thank goodness for the truck!!! A team....fort jackson south carolina....20201127_075730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
7days at 10,000 ft elevation...brutal cold...

Attachments

• 20201201_074604.jpg
    20201201_074604.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 33

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu