Junkyard dog ...

Blue is a blue tick coon hound... He does not bird..

.Screenshot_20210724-172741~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dhntr48
Pretty much...no lions or bears for him...lol..Mama's boy...BUT...he will accompany me this season in the D zone for companionship... boy has a temper..

Probably not...he may get a thorn in his foot .. then mama would leave me for sure...on the fence now..so gotta watch it ..

Probably not...he may get a thorn in his foot .. then mama would leave me for sure...on the fence now..so gotta watch it ..
Sounds like you need to remind her just how lucky she is to have you. You do spend a lot of time away from home after all.

Yes sir ..gotta make sure I bring home the bacon or I'm surely going to be single.. that being said..mama is in Nashville at a surgeons conference for the week .. so yep...she is damn lucky to have me!!

Yes sir ..gotta make sure I bring home the bacon or I'm surely going to be single.. that being said..mama is in Nashville at a surgeons conference for the week .. so yep...she is damn lucky to have me!!
The old bat keeps telling me how much she misses me when I'm gone so, I'm a little confused why she keeps telling me to go fishing or hunting or just some go place. Is it possible she is a masochist?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu