Just another rumor?

I’m not surprised. Poaching is cheating spineless behavior, and downright wilderness theft. Unfortunately, dirtbagging spills over into our hunting world.

A lot of big bucks shot this year in the 16. Met a guy at the range he showed me some pictures of two bucks his buddies shot. He told me the spot they shot them I got in onX totally poaching.

Oh boy.....that poor 16 gets pummeled ..even when those poor bucks think they safe...pics anyone?

Was this rifle season from what I hear.... doubt in velvet but possible I guess. Seen a post last night about it on another forum as well. Sounds like the shot was taken before legal shooting time as well. I know there is a lot of public land back in there some land locked or just out of reach for the average day hunt for most. I do have a pic of a Big Herd buck that ive shared here in the past that ive seen back there sometimes on private and sometimes on public. Some one knows something..... dirt bags lol

Man when that buck fever hits, no telling what the average joe will do for a buck. Also heard rumors of guys dodging bombs in the range to get a buck over in my zone.

Reactions: sureshot
Man when that buck fever hits, no telling what the average joe will do for a buck. Also heard rumors of guys dodging bombs in the range to get a buck over in my zone.
Funny story...... back in 98 just out of high school went to visit my older brother who was stationed in Fort Hood TX at the time for the summer. We would buy a six pack and park at the tank range. lol one day Everything goes quit and we hear some chatter.... then some one says DEER! Buck walks in to range about a half mile away and Gets lit up by an M1! Turned to dust lol kind of messed up I guess but those guys on my brother squad were nuts and it was bad ass to see that. My brother was out for a week on a nasty Brown spider bite and just had spent a week in ICU at the time. Man I miss him

Where tame deer live and are easily poached is another example of county park. Did the big buck killler get caught yet?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu