Kill it and Grill it canceled.......8-14-21

The Rona is real...sorry to hear stevo..I know how hard you work to make stuff like this happen..bummer.

Thanks, Steve. My earlier anger and frustration, which I expressed in a post, was due to what I thought was a cavalier attitude by many of you toward the Delta Covid. Some thought the Delta was BS and not worth worrying about. It now appears to be much, much worse than anyone imagined. I won't preach but I hope you don't politicize it. Talk to your family MD, not a politician, and get their perspective on the vaccine, masks, social distancing, etc., and then make up your mind. This will pass, eventually. The real battle is the fight to keep our hunting tradition alive and that will take all of us. We can't afford to lose members of the hunting community to a critter so small that a million of them can fit into a grain of salt.

Stay well.

Last edited:
Thanks, Steve. I may disagree with a lot of you, but I want all of you to be well and to keep the hunting tradition alive. Be well, everyone. This covid Delta variant is much, much worse than anyone thought.

Doc,

Great hearing from you......The Rona most certainly is real......:confused:

Cancelled, Sorry to hear that, could have been a great coming out for all of those that sequestered as well as vaxed because of the virus. You can thank all the folks that didn't get the vax before this varient showed up. Stat's show they are the perpetraitors of our current problem. We have the greatest availabilty of vaccine in the world and are now suffering the largest surge in first world countries. Sad to say at the least. Stupid is as stupid does.... Steve, I hope you can put it back together later in the fall.

Thanks, Steve. My earlier anger and frustration, which I expressed in a post, was due to what I thought was a cavalier attitude by many of you toward the Delta Covid. Some thought the Delta was BS and not worth worrying about. It now appears to be much, much worse than anyone imagined. I won't preach but I hope you don't politicize it. Talk to your family MD, not a politician, and get their perspective on the vaccine, masks, social distancing, etc., and then make up your mind. This will pass, eventually. The real battle is the fight to keep our hunting tradition alive and that will take all of us. We can't afford to lose members of the hunting community to a critter so small that a million of them can fit into a grain of salt.

Stay well.
Or you can always ask me doc!! Nothing but the truth so help me god

Cancelled, Sorry to hear that, could have been a great coming out for all of those that sequestered as well as vaxed because of the virus. You can thank all the folks that didn't get the vax before this varient showed up. Stat's show they are the perpetraitors of our current problem. We have the greatest availabilty of vaccine in the world and are now suffering the largest surge in first world countries. Sad to say at the least. Stupid is as stupid does.... Steve, I hope you can put it back together later in the fall.
Vacs are subjected...pure saline for the placebo effect? Or actual antibodies as Dr. Fauchi advertises?? Pretty sure nobody will ever know...it's designed to hurt fellas..make your own decisions..

stuck a notice at the top of the page......

Even the vaccinated people are getting sick, but leave it to you to come out and start bitching at people.

B
Vacs are subjected...pure saline for the placebo effect? Or actual antibodies as Dr. Fauchi advertises?? Pretty sure nobody will ever know...it's designed to hurt fellas..make your own decisions..
Been through the placebo thing with my wife and her illness. It's part of progress of how drugs are developed and with what's going on. Seen it work an seen it not work when my wife was cut off. Its how this stuff is all sorted out. I think at this point that the stats are telling us that it works. We just don't know what the future will bring with long term effects it but the reality is at the moment is that it is saving lives....

Reactions: HATCHET1

Wow Fred relax, you just alienated me, i should light you up for a bull shit comment like that. I don’t want to have this thread deleted and there is a history of that when I comment back of bull shit you spew.

some of us don’t have the luxury or staying on our Ranch and can work from home. I did my part and it’s called going to work every day since this pandemic started, when you were wadded up on the dog farm able to see this situation out prior to when anyone knew what the fuck was going on and the death rate of this virus MANY OF MEN AND WOMEN went to work everyday to provide and keep what was left of everyday life that we could salvage ALIVE !!!!

You full blown blamed the current situation on the free will of America, not the messed up science but the people that did not “sequester or have yet to get Vaxed”.

Kick rocks Fred.

Stik, You and I became alienated a long time ago but you just don't give up trying to be right on every level . Once again you talk out your ass. I have not missed a day of work since this started and have put myself out there and made living with more time off my ranch than home. Free will has nothing to do with it, stupidity and not accepting the facts that are being presented and assimilating them has put us where we are today . I wish you well. Good luck to you.

• Dislike
Reactions: Stikbrandon
Let's just move on from the bickering.

This is a highly debated topic. Not everyone is going to agree and folks seem to get information from multiple sources etc. We can agree to disagree on all levels.

Stik, You and I became alienated a long time ago but you just don't give up trying to be right on every level . Once again you talk out your ass. I have not missed a day of work since this started and have put myself out there and made living with more time off my ranch than home. Free will has nothing to do with it, stupidity and not accepting the facts that are being presented and assimilating them has put us where we are today . I wish you well. Good luck to you.
Covid is a real deal dude. I’m not an anti vaxer, vaccines are great got stuck with the needle many times as a child I’m sure you did as well. I’m sure we both agree on that.

as far as people not getting vaccinated being the problem, choosing to vaccinate is to protect your self from sever disease and that’s all it should be.

two sides to every coin Fred.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu