Kodiak Canvas 6043vx Super Deluxe Flexbow + Vestibule

ifonly

Sep 6, 2019
Hi all,

Decided to gauge interest in this Kodiak Canvas tent. It’s an excellent tent made out of quality materials... This was used for a total of 10 nights and has been stored since. Perfect condition, nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I try to travel light and this just doesn’t get used often enough.

Comes with the optional vestibule and the ground tarp.

I don’t have any pictures on hand right now of it all set up, but here’s what it looks like when packed away.

21247BBD-41BE-4ED3-9AD1-CD9EDF8E56DB.jpeg

Shipping it would be fairly pricey as this is NOT a lightweight tent. I am in San Bernardino County and we can meet face to face if you prefer.

$SOLD. Not looking for any trades at this time. I know this goes on sale fairly often at one supplier or another, but the upside to buying from me is I actually have it in stock and won’t cancel your order!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu