La Mesa Riot Footage

Ridiculous... another reason to raise your kids right!
If my son or daughter were involved in any of that crap I would be ashamed!
Blame the parents.
No, if parents kids were involved in this they should break out the belt and wear it out on them. That's the problem today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like our so called leaders of this country always say, Our youth is the future of our country. Do they actually know just how fing right they are. SDLIVIN, more than the parents, blame the public school system.

What have I gotten out of these riots? The government and law enforcement are ineffective. The mob will be emboldened, and the next time it will be worse. And, yes there will be a next time. No consequences for bad behavior leads to more bad behavior. The ironic thing is that the police and government, and ordinary citizens respect for the law, is what keeps these thugs safe. Defund the police? Ok, let's see how that turns out for the lowlifes.

Reactions: Smokey58 and RKE
What do teachers have to do with teaching morality? That is the parents' job.
You are correct, but I wasn't necessarily refer to morality. I was referring to the indoctrinations of our youth in public school system and on to the countries colleges. Most schools and 99% of colleges preach liberalism and the evils of this country. When I was in high school, about 1.75 million years ago, we were taught to respect authority and the love of our country was instilled in us. And back then the morality we were taught by are parents was bolstered by the school system.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I agree with you about the colleges. Our era was different, before silliness, like "spanking a child hurts their self-esteem," became the standard. And now, here we are.

That video literally made me sick and really really angry. Those are not kids, they are young adults and should be dealt with as adults and prosecuted as adults. This is about the parents but even more I think it’s about a pathological sickness in our society. I grew up in a bad town (Oakland , Ca,) and in a bad neighborhood and I was considered a bad dude although never arrested (although I was a cop for 3 years) but I could never even think about me or my hoodlum friends ever doing anything like that. There is a sickness in our society and culture.

In his own words: "To bring real change, we both have to highlight a problem and make people in power uncomfortable, former President Barack Obama. And this piece of SH*T didn't do anything for racism for his entire 8 years in office.

Reactions: ilovesprig
In his own words: "To bring real change, we both have to highlight a problem and make people in power uncomfortable, former President Barack Obama. And this piece of SH*T didn't do anything for racism for his entire 8 years in office.
They need to enforce the death penalty and I for one would pay to see it televised. Hell I pay as much money for pay per view than any sport being broadcast.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu