Lake Amador 1/14/21 Bite is starting to get better!!!

Nice really nice like the weather !!! Now we just need more water . Tightlines BF

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Trout!!! My favorite!!!
I will have to do some research. I visit Amador a couple of times a year, once for the Barbera Festival and the other for the Behind the Cellars Doors event. A drive to Lake Amador showldn’t take long

Reactions: Bigfin and CAL'NDN
Nope its only about 15 mins from plymouth

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Trout!!! My favorite!!!
I will have to do some research. I visit Amador a couple of times a year, once for the Barbera Festival and the other for the Behind the Cellars Doors event. A drive to Lake Amador showldn’t take long
That event in March would work they plant from mid Oct-May spring fishing is good water is usually higher and weather makes it nice . If you end up checking it out PM me I can put you on some easy shore spots and tell ya what works in those spots . Tightlines BF

Does Amador allow old two stroke engines? I’d love to drag my Valco up there.

Awesome! I can pull the Valco with my car. Any of the other boats require the truck, and that’ll be an expensive trip.

That event in March would work they plant from mid Oct-May spring fishing is good water is usually higher and weather makes it nice . If you end up checking it out PM me I can put you on some easy shore spots and tell ya what works in those spots . Tightlines BF
Thank you!! I will take you up on your offer. Now lets pray that the governor opens up the economy so the events can go on...

Reactions: Bigfin and CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu