Lake Sutherland 3-27-21

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Great opener at lake Sutherland 4 out of the 5 hunters got birds. Crazy day birds everywhere.
1 Jake came from Bloomdale, 1 Tom and Jake from the Corral, and I got my bird in Browns cove.
Good luck to the rest of the hunters.IMG958079.jpgIMG958078.jpg20210327_153317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like an awesome day. are these the hunts that were won at the tune up?

Last edited:
Reactions: MAG 1
Great to see. I'm sure the little bit of rain we got over the last couple years and the year off from hunting helped the Southerland turkey population

Reactions: MAG 1
It was a great day! This tom is my best turkey yet and my partner got his first turkey ever.

Big thanks to the NWTF San Diego Chapter for working with the city to get us hunt days to make up for the ones cancelled last year. You guys are amazing!
Evan it was great talking with you. Best of all I got to watch it go down, just like early morning Saturday hunting show.
GREAT JOB

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu