Lance 1575 2014 trailer for sale

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
We pouched this trailer a few years back and used it three time. It is fully loaded. Even has TV with antenna. Refrigerator runs on 12 volt, 120volt and propane. Water heater is constant hot water type. rollout awning, poppet dining and bed combo. Sleeps four . A/C is 120 volt only. Asking $20k. OBO. Ill' post one picture here with more to follow.Resized_20230522_134035.jpeg

There is some camping gear that will be going with trailer. Weight distributing hitch is included.Resized_20230522_134258(1).jpeg

That is a perfect little unit for hunting or getaways...
Good luck with the sale.

John...great looking rigg...I will share...I know some peeps..

Thanks guys. I had zero idea what I should ask for the rig, my friend who is a salesman for one of the larger RV sales outfits in the LA/Orange County told me what it is worth.He said Lance trailers are in big demand.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu