Large Coues Buck Down!!!

The cut and stuff is complete....stand by fellas..2 more tags to fill..I love whitey

Reactions: Stikbrandon
700 sendero..300winny .big girl gets it done!.she hungry!! 486..good night freako...#2 can shoot!!

i like a 300 winny…just got a new barrel delivered. Going to attempt to build my own. Stay tuned, could go poorly.

Reactions: HATCHET1
.257wbymag...went along for the pack out..but did not see any action..YET! Big girl got it done!Screenshot_20211127-125142.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Large body on this buck....good thing I did not pack one thing but a camera and the empty water Bottles....oh..and a walking stick. I'm old...still waiting for a coues
buck we can shoot off the road.... there's always hope...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-170607~2.png
    Screenshot_20211127-170607~2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu