Large Mammal on the left!

Better to go through Boot camp in fall/winter than summer, easier to make those long runs in cold weather than in those brutal humid summers of the south.

Reactions: sportyg
Always working smarter...not harder..thats for sure. Ain't nothing like Arizona football in 115+ temps...He did his homework..LOL.

Matt,

I've watched your boys grow-up and become men...Damn proud for you...:heart:
Steveo!! You sure have!! Much appreciated! I was going thru some pics of when they were like 3 or 4 laying all-over dead pigs and deer...hell..even ducks!!!:goes quick as you well know Grandpa!!! I had a kleenex handy...thanks fellas for the support!!

He looks like a fine Man ,and he is is just starting on his journey . Looks like you fed him well:)

Reactions: HATCHET1
Thanks Fellas!! Spoke with him today...He is currently the platoon leader...kickin ass and takin names!! Loves the physical part of his training...not a fan of the down time they have do to fckn Covid protocols...graduates feb 18th...then off to AIT.. then home april 20th...just in time for a hog/ yardbird hunt at granmys!! Appreciate the support ya'll give!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu