LAST DAY COUES BUCK DOWN!!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
KAPOOW!! 685yds uphill!! Dial it and send it!!!! Very proud of #1 for sticking with it and finishing!!! Im sitting here waiting as the MEN go retrive him and break him down!! He aint the biggest...but he is the best for this season considering we have not seen a buck in 5 outtings!! Ha!!!20191208_093412.jpg20191208_093304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still at it fellas..1 hour left in the season..2 tags left..staying the course ..never wavering ...towing the line... , boys got him back down the moutain fairly quick...couple hours maybe..remington 700 sendero bull barrel 300wm..200 GR. Nosler pt. Good night nurse!! By far the best deer hunt so far with these boys,and theres been a few!!! Pic 1..before touched by a human hand...pic 2 , 3 knucklehead brothers and a hard earned couse buck!! Pic 3...the aftermath...oh doly...IMG_20191208_100039863.jpg20191208_145103.jpg20191208_162657.jpg

Tuff unit for sure..it was there 3rd choice..and for being residents..they got screwed in the draw for sure...but made the best of it. Top tier hunt for sure..its off to Texas now for desert muleys and aoudad
..hope they let me shoot one

Its alot Larry for sure...small target too..extremely small...18year old eyes thru a 20× scope are amazing...ive never shot a buck that far....and ive been fortunate enough to shoot 2 or 3....hot damn what a day!

Reactions: oscar and TRICER
Thanks fellas, pretty sore this morning .just standing there for a couple of days watching the dudes work is mentally and physically exhausting...as i kicked them out of the house for school this morning i felt a little bad knowing that i was gonna put on my snuggie and pour a cup of coffee and watch my 9ers beat the saints in there house with my hound moose on my lap.....nah..i dont feel bad..im compiling a list of chores for them as soon as they get home to be completed before they go to there jobs...im a giver.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu