Lead ban soon to be nationwide?

Do you have some evidence that this is being discussed, or are you just thinking it will come sooner than later?

look at how much good its done here in calif for the condor.... oh wait never mind

Reactions: MAG 1
I am surprised that so far nobody has come up with the..." We have to ban lead ammo because of deer deads due to lead poisoning"... oh wait ...

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Hrrmmph... notice how they then chose to use the bald eagle, the icon that represents America as a whole, to be their new poster-child. Devious MrFr's. PsyOps indeed.

P.S. - And when they talk about this stuff... I can't help but think to myself "Well, I can't imagine a big ol' hunk of sharp-edged copper could be good for your gut either."

I fought this bill hard.
I was a member of Tejon when we were the guinea pig for non-lead.
I saw how ineffective it was in the kills of pigs in early 2006 compared to lead. I learned to change my POI to achieve an ethical kill.

I was okay with a ban IF the science was behind it..... But it wasn't.

The day the bill was signed by Governor Brown, The upper mgt in the fish & game had a report to show WHAT isotope levels were responsible for the condors death......it was not lead bullets. They had sold such a lie they didn't release the report until AFTER the bill was signed into law.

From that day on I realized the opposition doesn't play fair.......the difference from liberal to conservative Hit me straight in the face and broke my nose.
From them on I never participated in anything in government...... The writing was on the wall the liberals don't play fair.......EVER!

I fought this bill hard.
I was a member of Tejon when we were the guinea pig for non-lead.
I saw how ineffective it was in the kills of pigs in early 2006 compared to lead. I learned to change my POI to achieve an ethical kill.

I was okay with a ban IF the science was behind it..... But it wasn't.

The day the bill was signed by Governor Brown, The upper mgt in the fish & game had a report to show WHAT isotope levels were responsible for the condors death......it was not lead bullets. They had sold such a lie they didn't release the report until AFTER the bill was signed into law.

From that day on I realized the opposition doesn't play fair.......the difference from liberal to conservative Hit me straight in the face and broke my nose.
From them on I never participated in anything in government...... The writing was on the wall the liberals don't play fair.......EVER!
MJB, where can I get a copy of that report?

Side note: When Arnold was in office, I called every day to block some anti-sportsman bill, but they passed it anyway. If they are talking about it, it doesn't matter if it is opposed, eventually it is going through. Sportsmen need a new strategy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As we all know there is a anti hunting/gun mentality that is sweeping the nation and I think it is just a matter of time before something like this along with other bills get passed. This is mainly because of the large population of liberals in the larger cities like San Fran. LA, NY, Chicago, ect.ect. They flat out have the numbers to get bills passed. Hell they don't even need the votes as long as the states like those mentioned have liberals in the majority in state houses. They come up with bills all the time which they pass without putting it up for vote with the states voters.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu