Leftover D16 Tags!

Why? Why D16?

MCC guys do not count on this inquiry.

Put convenience aside and tell me why do people feel D16 is worth the time.

I have a D16 tag too and I still wonder why D16 compared to other surrounding tags.

Why? Why D16?

I have a D16 tag too and I still wonder why D16 compared to other surrounding tags.

ahh I could have put leftover tags, but a lot of us on this forum live in the 16.

I personally love the 16, tons of public land to hunt. So many options.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Why? Why D16?

Also, don't take our advice for it. Check out the other zones! Exploring and learning is a ton of fun. You may find some good honey holes in other zones.

I’m set. G13 draw plus D16 purchased this morning.
Gotta sight in the new scope and await 10/23

I got D-16 and D19 this year. I think I will be passing on D-16 next year and look for other zones. I found much of D-16 is thickly covered terrain.

I like the terrain in D-19 better.

For sure I am ready for other zones next year. I figured I have to drive 1.5hrs to either D-16 or 19 why not drive 3hrs or more and spend long weekends hunting in other zones with higher success ratios.

D16 is over rated. Arizona is the hot spot. Speaking of AZ I have a unit 33 Mule deer tag. Anybody want to PM me some info for that area ? :jadu:
I drove thru AZ a handful of times and I really like it for hunting. I am yet to figure out the OTC and Drawing system in AZ. I am trying really hard not to buy a landowner tag or guided hunt in AZ because I want to be successful on a DIY hunt first but is hard to be patient.... but boy AZ hunts look really really good.

Now I haven't been hunting long enough nor have I had the chance to hunt in many other places but I've heard the notion that "if you can get it done in the 16 you can get it done damn near anywhere" now I don't know if that is true but it gets me fired up to keep chasing after deer out here especially having yet to punch my first deer tag..

This will be my 4th season and I'm hoping I can get it done this year with my bow. I missed the draw but just picked up my D16 tag right now. Forkys beware!!

Now I haven't been hunting long enough nor have I had the chance to hunt in many other places but I've heard the notion that "if you can get it done in the 16 you can get it done damn near anywhere" now I don't know if that is true but it gets me fired up to keep chasing after deer out here especially having yet to punch my first deer tag..

This will be my 4th season and I'm hoping I can get it done this year with my bow. I missed the draw but just picked up my D16 tag right now. Forkys beware!!
Solid attitude right here!! Wishing the best This year man..I see Forky in your future.. serious.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu