Let's Do This Stevo!!!!

What size stevo? I roll a XXL.....let me know...I got you covered..

Reactions: ilovesprig
John..I can make it happen..I know a guy.

Pm me your address....I happen to know a guy who works for this company..they are legit...he kicked me down a few shirts to pimp....All XXL...I also owe Brandon a shirt or 2.. Brandon...give me a shout also..

Ahh hell ya!! Your very welcome brother!! The knuckle heads and I wear the many shirts you have sent us in the past!! Least I could do...hoping stevo got his also...should be soon as both went to CA!!

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Ahh hell ya!! Your very welcome brother!! The knuckle heads and I wear the many shirts you have sent us in the past!! Least I could do...hoping stevo got his also...should be soon as both went to CA!!

Nothin' yet, Matty.....I'll proudly wear it in Utah next week................... :blush:

Reactions: HATCHET1

Matty,

Actually, got it yesterday...Figured a dove shoot was in order...Thanks again, sweet shirt............................ :clap:

.IMG_5235 (2).JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu