Let's see some of those "16" bucks

My personal best.....keep at it fellas..you to could shoot one like this someday in the 16....just gotta have patience and a will to succeed. I'm still shook up over this encounter....just glad I was able to make the shot,,I was shaking so bad.. like a blind queer at a weenie roast..... thankful for sure.Screenshot_20210615-135838~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this guy last October with my crossbow. 25 yard shot. Still enjoying him.
c3gFC6.jpg

mIx5Hl.jpg

Mike Berry did a very nice Euro Mount for me:
RYZwcx.jpg

I had mine done by Bisher's in Ramona. They did a good job. I used Tip Top in Carlsbad for my hog, they did a better job.
Do butchers use the actual buck you take in or do they just go by pounds ... asking for a friend since I haven't harvested a buck in a few years ;)

No private guy.
I want the deer I shoot, and all the meat that comes with it. I've used this guy since 2013 and it's a solid job. He does everything.

Mark,

Does he not do deer from the general public?....You haven't mentioned his name

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu