Live from slrhunting.com long range shoot

Cold bore comp started at 1k yards......

Missed and I'm out

The shoot turned out great, it was awesome to finally get to meet you in person Bill. Thanks a bunch for letting me shoot your rifle, it's definitely a shooter. I goofed on the hot shot comp, but congrats on your new barrel :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccbce2cc118020afcb37013825f4c134.jpg

From what I say it was a huge assortment. I saw 6.5 Creedmoor, 338 lapua, 6.5x47 lapua, 308 of course, .223, .30-06, .300 win mag, 7mm, .300 RUM, .338 win mag, plus some more I can't remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
The shoot was fantastic. Great people, great range.
PS don't challenge Aeon or Tafthunter to a shootout. They will win.

Thanks for coming out man, sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more. Hope to see you at the next shoot!

P.S. we did have one guy that hit the mile 2 out of 9 shots with a 6.5 creedmoor, very impressive.

Did anyone bring a bone stock straight from the shelf rifle out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
From the pictures it looked like there were quite a few Ruger precision's out there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu