Long Range Fun

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
We’re having another shoot coming up. This a great time to figure out what your capabilities are. It’s always a great time shooting with an awesome group of people. This is a 100% free to shoot event, just bring money for the raffle and lunch. I hope to see some people from this site show up...
56c6a55f64f43ec21a9bfadecd96c64f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re having another shoot coming up. This a great time to figure out what your capabilities are. It’s always a great time shooting with an awesome group of people. This is a 100% free to shoot event, just bring money for the raffle and lunch. I hope to see some people from this site show up...

Unfortunately I will be heading to Chicago that weekend.
I would love to participate, how often you have this event?
Fabian

Dang it figures it’s the weekend I have to work

Taft thanks for the invite.
I don't have anything for Medium and to long range. Maybe down the road. This ol man would try
To give you a run for your money.
Maybe next time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu